We are pleased that you are considering St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School for your family.
Elementary School Kindergarten – 5th Grade
*Students must be 5 years of age by September 1st, 2020
to be eligible for Kindergarten.
Monday – Friday 8-3 $6,500
Middle School 6th – 8th Grade
Monday – Friday 8-3 $6,750
Application Fee: $10 returning families/ $20 new families
Open Enrollment 1 Student $350 2 or more $700
Additional Family Obligations
Mandatory Family Volunteer Hours Or Buy Out
20 hours per year per family, if not receiving financial aid $25/hour
40 hours per year per family, if receiving financial aid
Auction Obligations per family Or Buy Out
Procurement value of $100 or more
Raffle tickets (sell or buy 5 tickets or more) $100 $200
- The 3rd and 4th child discount shall be administered consistent with current practice, as follows: A 25% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the third child, and a 50% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the fourth child.
- All financial assistance will be administered through a singular financial program; applications for financial aid are subject to a mandatory deadline of April 30, 2021.
- A 2% discount is available if the total tuition obligation is paid in full by cash or check only by September 1, 2021.
- All accounts for existing families are required to be current as a condition of registration or assistance applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- All accounts must be paid in full prior to July 1, 2021 for reentry in September.
- Payments accepts by payment plan, check, or cash.