Thank you for Applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School.
Elementary School Kindergarten – 5th Grade
*Students must be 5 years of age by September 1st, 2022
to be eligible for Kindergarten.
Monday – Friday 8-3 $7,000
Middle School 6th – 8th Grade
Monday – Friday 8-3 $7,500
Application Fee: $10 returning families/ $20 new families
Registration Fees: paid in the school office. Cash, check, or billed to your existing FACTS account.
Early Enrollment on or before 2/22.2022 2 Student $250 2or more $500
After 2/22/2022 for Current families 1 Student $350 2 or more $700 after 3/18/2022 for non-current Families 1 Student $350 2 or more $700
Additional Family Obligations
Mandatory Family Volunteer Hours Or Buy Out
20 hours per year per family, if not receiving financial aid $25/hour
40 hours per year per family, if receiving financial aid
Auction Obligations per family Or Buy Out
Procurement value of $100 or more
Raffle tickets (sell or buy 5 tickets or more) $100 $200
- The 3rd and 4th child discount shall be administered consistent with current practice, as follows: A 25% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the third child, and a 50% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the fourth child.
- All financial assistance will be administered through a singular financial program; applications for financial aid are subject to a mandatory deadline of April 30, 2022.
- A 2% discount is available if the total tuition obligation is paid in full by cash or check only by September 1, 2022.
- All accounts for existing families are required to be current as a condition of registration or assistance applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- All past due accounts must be paid in full prior to July 1, 2022 for reentry in September.
- Payments accepts by payment plan, check, or cash.