Kindergarten-5th Grade $6,180
*Students must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2020 to be eligible for Kindergarten.
6th-8th Grade $6,300
On or Before 5/15/2020 1 Student $250 2 or more $500
After 5/15/2020 1 Student $350 2 or more $700
Additional Family Obligations
Mandatory Family Volunteer Hours Or Buy Out
20 hours per year per family, if not receiving financial aid $25/hour
40 hours per year per family, if receiving financial aid
Auction Obligations per family Or Buy Out
Procurement $100/Raffle $100 $200
- The 3rd and 4th child discount shall be administered consistent with current practice, as follows: A 25% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the third child, and a 50% reduction in the per student tuition rate shall be assigned to the fourth child. The discount shall be calculated and applied to the applicable tuition rate for the oldest student(s).
- All financial assistance will be administered through a singular financial program; applications for financial aid are subject to a mandatory deadline of May 15, 2021.
- A 2% discount is available if the total tuition obligation is paid in full by cash or check only by September 1, 2021.
- All accounts for existing families are required to be current as a condition of registration for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- All accounts must be paid in full prior to July 1, 2021 for reentry in September.
- Credit and debit card payments from the school office incur a fee, please consider automatic withdrawals, paying by check, or cash.